Hand-selected agave, Roasted in a conical stone oven, Tahona milled, Naturally fermented in wooden vats. Twice-distilled in copper pots. Individually bottled and numbered.
A perfect balance of aromas, our Espadin Joven carries notes of spice, quince, and fresh olives. Tasting finds hints of piña, clove, vegetal, and roasted cashew. The exhale carries spice, white pepper, and a breath of cacao.
RANCHO de La LUNA MEZCAL is hand-crafted and bottled with the same generous spirits of warm hospitality, creativity, and attention to detail that has made the RANCHO de La LUNA recording studio a destination for artists, and a beacon for music fans worldwide. RANCHO de La LUNA MEZCAL is pleased to present this beautiful libation for your enjoyment and inspiration.
- DPDaniel P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoNot for me.
When I first sipped this solo I got a distinct fermented flavor that I didn't care for at all. With salt and lime the flavor balanced out and wasn't bad. I will pass on this one in the future. Maybe some people just taste it as more flavor, and it's not for me.
- EJEmmett J M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
A colorful and great Mezcal
- KDKristen D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
It's amazing, best Mezcal on the market. Just buy it.
- KMKeri M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuality
Excellent Mezcal! Rancho de la Luna for the win.
- CAcraig a.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoyour reward
this mezcal is a very smooth and suttle,leaving you with a feeling that the day has ended and your reward awaits you in each slip from the glass. relax and enjoy.