Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay Napa Valley (2016)
Iconic Napa Valley winery, family owned and operated since 1973. Family, Hospitality, Quality.
• Belief that life’s occasions are elevated by good people, good food, and good wine.
• Committed sustainable production? Certified Napa Green Winery 2008, 191 acres Certified Napa Green Land.
• Winemaking balances cutting-edge vineyard technology and tradition to produce world-class wines.
• Jack Cakebread meets Ansel Adams in the military. Ansel asks his help on a coffee-table wine photography book.
• Jack falls in love with Napa and is offered a farm to buy. Uses his � book advance to build a winery, #36 in Napa.
Cakebread Cellars began in 1973 with the vineyard lands on the original 22-acre property in Rutherford. Over the years, the
family has acquired additional vineyards throughout Napa Valley and the North Coast. Today, the winery owns 15 sites
totaling 560 vineyard acres in Carneros, Rutherford, Howell Mountain and Anderson Valley as well as other prime locations in
Bright, creamy, golden apple, white peach, pear and melon aromas, with hints of mineral, yeast and oak spice, introduce
rich, full-bodied, apple, pear and melon flavors that persist throughout a lingering finish refreshed by vibrant citrus and
mineral tones. With a round, supple texture, superb concentration, great depth, and balanced acidity