Hall Wines, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2015)
• Showcasing innovation, fine wine, expressive contemporary art, and masterful architecture.
Passionate about the environment. All vineyards certified organic by the CA Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF).
• 500 acres of classic Bordeaux varietals. State-of-the-Art gravity flow winemaking facility.
• Hand pick all of the grapes throughout Hall estate vineyards and use a cutting-dege digital sorting machine.
• St Helena Winery/tasting room- Historic 1885 winery is now 1st state-of-the-art, LEED? Gold certified winery in CA.
• Rutherford Winery -in the legendary Sacrashe Vineyard in Rutherford Hills.
Since first working in her family’s Mendocino vineyards, Kathryn Hall dreamed of a place to showcase fine wines alongside expressive art and masterful architecture. Now, Kathryn and Craig Hall are creating an unrivalled destination in the Napa
Valley?where winemaking excellence meets contemporary design to celebrate life and inspire the senses.
In 2005, Craig and Kathryn Hall unveiled a state-of-the-art winery amid the legendary Sacrashe Vineyard in the hills of Rutherford that is dedicated to making single vineyard and limited-production wines. The Halls acquired the historic Bergfeld winery in St. Helena in 2003, and are merging history and innovation with the completion of California’s first winery to achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED?) Gold Certification.
HALL’s estate vineyards encompass more than 500 acres of classic Bordeaux varietals; Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc. As winegrowers, the Halls have a strong respect for the environment and a commitment to cutting-edge vineyard technology to yield the highest quality grapes. Through meticulous attention to detail in the vineyards, HALL wines are able to express the unique and diverse character of Napa Valley’s soils and climate.
This wine exhibits a perfume of intertwining notes of dried fig, black current, black pepper, wet gravel, and dried thyme. Mouth-coating flavors of blackberry preserves, tobacco; cocoa nib and nutmeg develop on the palate along with a full
spectrum of tannin in layers of powerful, chewy, and round texture that integrate into a long, polished finish.