Pendleton 1910 Rye Whisky 750ml
- Oak barrel-aged a minimum of 12 years, Pendleton® 1910 is a rare 100% Canadian Rye Whisky
- Named to honor the year of the first-ever Pendleton Round-Up
- Features round, rich notes of tobacco, charred oak and butterscotch with a spicy rye kick and peppery heat
- Finishes with the smoothness of maple and sweet cherry to provide a weighty and balanced, yet complex flavor profile
- Limited release super premium rye whisky comes in an iconic 750 ml bottle with unique and intricately embossed detailing
- Crafted from 100% rye, distilled and aged in Canada
- Available in 750ml
Well rounded and full bodied aroma. Nutmeg, cloves, and hints of dried pineapple.
Muted tropical notes, apples and dried cherries. Nutty toffee undertones.
A medium dry finish with lingering tart cherry.
Shop All Pendleton Products