Barrell Bourbon Batch 015 Cask Strength Bourbon Whiskey
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee and Kentucky
- Selection of 9.5, 10 and 11-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Crafted and bottled in Kentucky
- 107.6 proof cask strength bottling
- Mash bill: corn, rye and malted barley
- Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2018
- (90 Points) in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 2018
- Whisky Advocate rating of 90
Creamy exotic filberts, trails of tart Granny Smith apple skin, lush saddle leather and minute bursts of campfire charred gingerbread abound in each sip. Light swirls of the wrist offer touches of nutmeg and cardamom.
Mahogany veneer leading to motes of shimmering gold leaf melting deeply into the center of the tasting glass. Glistening and clear at the edges, natural fats and oils trail slowly down the glass, each swirl of the glass offers lush prisms of hand polished copper.
Forest floor of crushed leaves melds into a flaky, lard-spun pie crust laid over homemade mincemeat. Bacon fat and dark brown sugar toasted nuts come into the forefront, along with licks of slow cooked bone broth woven with tangles of sweet and toasty wood smoke.
Vast slabs of gingerbread toasted over a cast iron pan until just charred, scattered with oven roasted currants and pools of dark Jamaican Rum cream. Each sip of the 107.6 proof heat is beguiling as it rolls over the tongue.
Split, buttered and griddled diner-style corn muffins slowly give way to richer notes of creamed corn with an undercurrent of cedar shavings. Fire burnished marshmallow crusts are redolent of Café du Monde Beignets sifted with powdered sugar.
With a few drops of spring water
Softly whipped cream spooned over hot, cast iron crisped gingerbread drenched with a zephyr of slowly caramelized shallot and apple butter. Puffs of charred oak smoke offer further mystery and intrigue
Shop All Barrell Bourbon Whiskey Products