Saint Lucia Distillers Chairman’s Reserve Original Rum 750ml
- Brand Positioning: Mid Market to Premium
- Maturation: In American oak casks – Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and Buffalo Trace – separately by still, then blended and reintroduced to oak for a further six months to marry.
- Age: A blend averaging 5 years.
- Alcoholic Strength: 40% abv
- Tasting Note: Good dark brown amber colour. The pot still richness comes through on the nose with sweet honeyed fruit and spicy vanilla from the oak. The palate is balanced, with a mellow but complex mix of ripe raisin fruit, tobacco and spice. The rum has a long enjoyable finish. In St. Lucia Chairman’s reserve is best enjoyed with coconut water but can be drunk neat or with a chaser of your choice.
Shop All Saint Lucia Distillers Products