Plantation 3 Stars Rum 1L
- Alc./Vol. : 41.2%
- Origin : Barbados, Trinidad, Jamaica
- Raw material : Molasses
- Fermentation :
Barbados & Trinidad : 72 hours
Jamaica : 2 weeks
- Distillation :
Barbados : Twin Column and Pot Still
Trinidad : Column Still
Jamaica : Pot Still (John Dore)
- Ageing : Blend of Barbados unaged, Trinidad 2-3 year old Jamaica unaged and a touch of Jamaica 10 year old
- Volatile Substances : 60 g/hL AA
- Dosage : 9 g/L
- Cane sugar caramel E150a (% vol) : No caramel added
- Solely to adjust – if needed – the color between different batches.
- Color may initially vary according to the type, the age and the size of the ageing casks
- Nose : Delicate scents of brown sugar, honey, coffee bean; later whiffs following further aeration encounter baking spices: vanilla, and cloves.
- Palate : Entry is biscuity, yet is bittersweet and light-bodied. Midpalate features round, supple flavors of dark chocolate, root beer, egg cream. Finishes fast, refined. Serious white rum at its grassy, herbal best.
Shop All Plantation Rum Products