Amaro Di Angostura 750ml
- Amaro di ANGOSTURA® is derived from the bespoke process used in creating the House of Angostura’s iconic aromatic bitters.
- Produced by blenders of the House of ANGOSTURA® who have more than 70 years of blending expertise among them.
- The House of ANGOSTURA® blenders combined ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters with a neutral spirit and added more spices until a magnificent herbal liqueur was created.
- The spirit, spices and bitter herbs were mixed and then left to marry for 3 months. The result — Amaro di ANGOSTURA® — an elevation of a classic liqueur to an entirely new world dimension to the category.
- Amaro di ANGOSTURA® can be enjoyed over ice, is splendid on its own and offers delicious harmony in a cocktail.
Amaro Di Angostura 750ml Tasting Notes
Deep polished amber with bronze highlights.
First aromas are an aromatic spiced bouquet with caramel. As we get closer to the spirits, there are distinct notes of cinnamon, liquorice and citrus followed by strong chocolate with hints of toasted sugar.
Enters the palate with cinnamon and toasted caramel flavours. As the liquid fills the mouth with pleasant bitter and liquorice notes, the finish fades into lasting flavours of chocolate and sweet herbs.
Shop All AngosturaProducts